.44 SBH

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Acorn

Buckeye
What is the street price on a 7.5" blued Super Black Hawk. I don't see many new around here and a local shop has a used unfired for $649 firm. I'd like to give $600 but they won't budge.

Mus408

Hunter
Bud's Guns has them new for same price $649. For a used gun 649 would be a bit high.
Couple yrs. ago I bought a nice used one for 425.00 and after a nice Ballistol clean and lube
it's tight as a tick and a great shooter! One thing about these is if previous owners only shot factory .44 Mag ammo they don't get shot much.

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
I don't know, if it's unfired I would consider it NIB, price doesn't seem to bad, I just paid $889 for a super blackhawk hunter in 41 mag, NIB, a little high, but hard to find in 41 these days, I don't feel bad, cause I'm getting what I want, do you want it? I don't think another $49 will break you, but if it sells you might not see another one for a long time, at least not unfired.

hittman

Staff member
A used New Model = $500 range for me.

Heck, a shooter grade OM sold in the classifieds this weekend in the $300 range!

z1r

Single-Sixer
LGS has a nice blued Vaquero in 44 mag for a good bit less. All the NMBH's are going here for < $500.

Rclark

Hunter
If unfired (not used) as stated, then I wouldn't mind paying the going rate. Mostly it comes down to how bad do you want it :) . I just paid $900 for a ROA that I was looking for because I 'wanted' it to complete my set.

Rclark said:
If unfired (not used) as stated, then I wouldn't mind paying the going rate. Mostly it comes down to how bad do you want it :) . I just paid $900 for a ROA that I was looking for because I 'wanted' it to complete my set.
I just bought an ROA 7.5 inch barrel, blued, shooter for $450. Because I had told myself if I ever saw one below $500, I was buying! Good luck! SBH rock!
gramps

I don not get the Bud's thing. Why do gun enthusiast go else where than
support their local shops? Keep your local shops going what wrong with that?
Bud's ya Right that will be the day! :oops: :roll:

hittman

Staff member
Acorn said:
hittman said:
Heck, a shooter grade OM sold in the classifieds this weekend in the $300 range!

Figures, I didn't check.
Looking at the ad I think you're referring to it was a NM.

Oops .... :oops:

You're right it was a NEW Model. Regardless ..... $300 ..... shipped!

Latest posts