LCR 327 Fed. Mag.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

recumbent

Buckeye
I have a LCR 357 mag and one in 22LR.
I want one in 327 but darn they cost more than the 357 mag.

Anyone have the 327? How do you like it?
How does it shoot?
Bob

planetcat

Single-Sixer
I've had one for about 3 years. It's a snappy little powerhouse. Shoots a lot of different .32 caliber loads though. Very accurate, too.

It's available in the LCR and the LCRx, but not the 3" LCRx. It's the only caliber I don't have but leaning toward getting one. I prefer the 3" which isn't out yet. Even if it comes out before the end of the year, I doubt it will be widely available till after the first of the year.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I have the LCR in .327 and I like how it shoots. It is snappy but not punishing on the recoil. In my experience, if I see a .327 LCR at a shop, it is $25-50 asking price higher than the .38 or .357, etc. I'm not sure on the reasoning behind the higher price except you generally see fewer of them and someone that is looking for one will snap it up... Who knows when you will see another one??? :shock: Now you guys know how I ended up with so many.32's :wink:

Thanks,

32Magfan

I have 4 327 fed mag revolvers and one rifle. My EDC is a .327 LCR. Big advantage over the 357 is 6 shots instead of 5. I load it down from max 327 but above 32 H&R. I like it so much I bought my son one. My LGS is over 100 miles away. He always gives me a decent price, so I don't even look at the price, I look at the firearm. I highly recommend the .327 LCR. I put the Pachmyer grips on it as my 71 year old hands need an advantage. By the way, I have Simply rugged pancakes for them, but I found the Charter Arms under cover holsters work just fine and keep it nice and high on your hip and they are very inexpensive but well built.