Looking for an LCRx3" 357 mag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Does anyone have a deal on them out there? Many seem to be out of them. Also wouldn't mind finding the same thing in 22 WM. I haven't even seen one of these being advertised.
Thanks for your help. I know you guys, keep your eye out on deals.

rangerbob

Buckeye
BPJ, I checked the inventory at Sports South and they are out of stock on both. Availability cycles until the next batch arrives. Bob! 8)

rangerbob

Buckeye
BPJ, unfortunately, I don't have a clue, you might contact Ruger. Lipsey's did not have any either. Bob! :wink:

Ruger came out with that a lot of years too late! I saw the .38 LCRx, and almost bought one when they first came out. If it had been a .357, it would have gone home with me. Now, I don't have the cash. Still have my SP101, and a Charter Arms .44Spcl. I'd have bought the .357 LCRx instead of the Charter Bulldog, but they hadn't been made yet.
gramps

Gramps, I'm not clear, what hasn't been made yet? As you know I've got the SP101's which I like. I also have a C/A 44 Special, but the truth is it's not a strong gun. I won't use my Buffalo Bore 44 Special 255 grain hard cast, SWC Keith GC, at 1000 fps. BUT, I've got others for that. Ruger came out with the 357 mag 3" LCRx this past winter, but they are hard to find and EXPENSIVE, relatively speaking. Truth is I've got several 357 mags, but I'm doing a gun show and displaying the Ruger LCR, LCRx series guns. I've got a couple of 357's that I'll display in the first two categories but I'd like one in the 3" categories. I'd also like a 22 Mag in 3" even though I've got the 38 special. which is a nice gun and the 22 LR.

Arfmel, sent me a lead on one. To late today but I'll give them a call tomorrow. I just bought one today too, but seems like a reasonable deal. They are hard enough to find I figure I should at least check into it.
Thanks

I want to thank Arfmel, for help picking up a new LCR 3" 357 mag at a reasonable price.
If anyone is looking for something and they live in the area or can't find it else where, please consider:
Dodson Guns
Alpine, Tx 79830
918-946-3948

Bear Paw Jack said:
Gramps, I'm not clear, what hasn't been made yet? As you know I've got the SP101's which I like. I also have a C/A 44 Special, but the truth is it's not a strong gun. I won't use my Buffalo Bore 44 Special 255 grain hard cast, SWC Keith GC, at 1000 fps. BUT, I've got others for that. Ruger came out with the 357 mag 3" LCRx this past winter, but they are hard to find and EXPENSIVE, relatively speaking. Truth is I've got several 357 mags, but I'm doing a gun show and displaying the Ruger LCR, LCRx series guns. I've got a couple of 357's that I'll display in the first two categories but I'd like one in the 3" categories. I'd also like a 22 Mag in 3" even though I've got the 38 special. which is a nice gun and the 22 LR.
Ruger came out with the LCRx in the .38 spcl., if they had come out with the .357 I would have bought one. Timing and money are everything!
gramps