Lipsey's Bisley's 44 Special NMB.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CajunBass

Single-Sixer
Mornin'. I'm an old member, who's been away, but have wandered back (1) to get some information, and (2) show off. :)

I've recently come into possession of two Lipsey's, NMB, in 44 Special, with Bisley's grips. One in Stainless Steel, one in Blue. The Blue one has a fired cartridge case that's marked as 12/5/2014. The SS one is in the same S/N range, so I guess it's from about the same time.

How many of these did they make? Anyone got any idea? I couldn't even find the S/N on Ruger's website.

I know, "We all like pictures." So here's my shameless showoff pictures.

First I traded into the SS one. Which is funny, because normally, I don't care too much for S/A's. Then not two days later, I trip over the blue one at an LGS. A week ago, I'd never seen one, now I got two of them. :shock:

I might sell the SS one, I'm not sure. I'm a blue steel guy, which is why I couldn't just walk away from the blue one.

rangerbob

Buckeye
Both models are in stock at Lipseys. The SS model is #5250 and the blue is #5235. Lipseys also has their 4.62" barrel counterparts in stock, as well. Bob!! :mrgreen:

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
Maybe too soon to talk about total numbers as I believe they are still an active offering.
https://lipseysguns.com/ruger-bisley-flattop-44-special-revolver/
Very fun guns . My blue Bisley got new shoes.

413860827.jpg

Rclark

Hunter
Nice pair of revolvers! And the right barrel length too :) . I don't have a SS .44 Special BH, but do have the blued .44s! Enjoy!

Mus408

Hunter
CajunBass.. The one I have is the blued 4.62 and a really nice shooter. Bought it thru Bud's Guns.
I'm just a few miles south of you!