Ruger revolver addiction

Help Support Ruger Forum:

silverback

Blackhawk
I am sitting here laughing at myself.
I have a perfectly good police service six with a superb trigger.
Since I changed from the gp100 to the gp160 blue 6 inch gp100 with half lug , I have been obsessing on the gp340c 4 inch gp100 half lug.

The 340c is essentially a heavier version of the service six.

I am super happy with my service six so it makes no sense.

I am still compelled to check gunbroker and guns america.

I need serious help.

LOL?

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
You will get no sympathy here! :wink: :mrgreen: Very common affliction on this site, so you will just have to bite the bullet and buy that GP! :mrgreen:

Good Hunting,
Terry

TRanger

Blackhawk
Nonsense. Buy what you want and enjoy it. If we only bought the guns we "needed," the manufacturers would go broke and life would be a lot less fun.

contender

Ruger Guru
Actually,, the disease is known as "Rugeritis!"

I'll whip the first son of a gun who invents a cure.

(PS; From what you've mentioned,, you only have a very, very mild case of it.)

9mmTed

Bearcat
Down by the Green River where Paradise Lay, Kentuc
contender said:
(PS; From what you've mentioned,, you only have a very, very mild case of it.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^What he said^^^

At last check I had 23, and I look for new ones on gunbroker every day. Still looking for a flat gate single six, a 327 in whatever is a deal, and a flat top 44 mag. There will be more after that, but I'm always filling in the gaps. It was a Red Eagle Mark I, but I finally found that a couple months back. I love it!

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
Yeah, even when my budget can't afford another gun I'm still constantly perusing Gunbroker and Armslist.

rangerbob

Buckeye
I've been involved with drug/alcohol addiction in the program I work for the Court and DA's office. After putting folks in jail for 29 years, now I help get them out. Fortunately, the Ruger addiction does not involve LE intervention. Those of us that are addicted should probably attend some sort of support group sessions. We could call them SA/DA meetings where we discuss in a group session all of the Rugers that we have, would like to have, and most importantly would like to be built. I'm sure that we would all feel better afterward. We might could get Jason from Lipsey's as a guest speaker. I had some therapy yesterday with my CC class with such items as a Rossi, a few Taurus, a LCP & LCR, a High Standard, a 1960 K22, and a mint 2.5" nickel M19. Bob!! :mrgreen:

rangerbob said:
I've been involved with drug/alcohol addiction in the program I work for the Court and DA's office. After putting folks in jail for 29 years, now I help get them out. Fortunately, the Ruger addiction does not involve LE intervention. Those of us that are addicted should probably attend some sort of support group sessions. We could call them SA/DA meetings where we discuss in a group session all of the Rugers that we have, would like to have, and most importantly would like to be built. I'm sure that we would all feel better afterward. We might could get Jason from Lipsey's as a guest speaker. I had some therapy yesterday with my CC class with such items as a Rossi, a few Taurus, a LCP & LCR, a High Standard, a 1960 K22, and a mint 2.5" nickel M19. Bob!! :mrgreen:

Geez, doesn't ROCS do that at every show and banquet???

41magnum

Bearcat
i hear ya, I'm a second generation collector and have JUST decided to thin the stable of a 3 screw 357/9mm convertible.

41magnum

Bearcat
Its posted on 2 other Ruger forums and 2 in state forums.
Cant post pix here cuz it makes ya use a Host.
PM me your email if ya wana see it Ted.
All orig boxes and Sambar grips too!

silverback

Blackhawk
Well not only did I recently pick an lcr 9mm but I picked the lcr 22lr. The lcr 22lr was the one revolver I regretted selling. When will it end ...... LOL