help with Holster for Schofield

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Beggin' yer pardon as this is not about a Ruger. I have not been able to find a proper holster for my Schofield. The ones I have found do not have a deep enough notch to keep the front latch clear. I recently watched a Hickok45 video "Schofield Again" and it looked like he had a proper holster. If anyone can identify that holster, or recommend a holster that has been verified to have to deep front notch, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

Sacramento Johnson

Blackhawk
El Paso Saddlery makes ones for the Schofield. Call them and tell them you want it cut deep enough in the front to clear the latch.

Thanks for your quick responses.

Bob, based on one of your posts from some time ago, I tried Graveyard Jack. He said he wasn't making holsters anymore due to physical hand/wrist problems. I'll try him again.

Thanks Sacramento, I'll give them a call.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
shootinfule said:
Thanks for your quick responses.

Bob, based on one of your posts from some time ago, I tried Graveyard Jack. He said he wasn't making holsters anymore due to physical hand/wrist problems. I'll try him again.

Thanks Sacramento, I'll give them a call.

First I heard of that. A shame! Craig was awful nice to work with on holster ideas.

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Got an update from CraigC at Graveyard Jack's Gunleather................He's has some tendinitis bothering him and is taking a break, hopes to be back in the saddle again soon.

Bob Wright

Johnnu2

Hunter
I have one for my Schofield from the guy who made the holsters for the movie 3:10 to Yuma.... http://www.willghormley-maker.com/