Interesting Sales Brochure w/Security Six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TonyRumore

Bearcat
I picked up a nice 1983 6" Security Six today ($325) at a local gun shop and in the box was an interesting sales brochure that I had not seen before. It's about 3 feet in length and double sided. I'm not sure if this brochure came with the gun originally, or if someone stuck it in there later.

TFJd4i5.jpg

rn1n3dm.jpg

v8iwh6J.jpg

TonyRumore

Bearcat
I picked up a nice 1983 6" Security Six today ($325) at a local gun shop and in the box was an interesting sales brochure that I had not seen before. It's about 3 feet in length and double sided. I'm not sure if this brochure came with the gun originally, or if someone stuck it in there later.

TFJd4i5.jpg

rn1n3dm.jpg

gtrmkr

Bearcat
I have the same one that a guy gave to me a couple years ago, I will be lucky if I can remember where I put it!!!

This was the catalogue from 1980. They did the fold-up format for a few years. I'll bet a previous owner had this catalog, and just stuck it in the box.

Sizing is our friend. :mrgreen:

I have most of the catalogs from that era, but ironically, that's one I can't find. :wink:

1ruger

Single-Sixer
I think I had one from around early 1980's.
I believe it came in a plastic bag inside a gun magazine.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Wow nice gun! The sexiest models were definitely the later ones. Love the looks of the scalloped recoil shield, red ramp front sight as well as 6" and stainless. I would have expected to pay $150 more than you did!