What are your favorite LCR's??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Lefty SRH

Blackhawk
I have 2 LCRs, one in 38 with a Bantam boot grip and one in the super duper mashem flat 357 magnum. I shoot and carry the 357 the most. Its not terrible if you give it a chance.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
What's strange is, my local shop says that S&W snubbies outsell the LCR about 20 to 1. He says he will probably let the last ones go at cost just to free up inventory. Of course, his shop deals with an older crowd so mebbe the LCR is just too newfangled for them.

My 3" LCRX .38. Light weight, good sights, and sufficient power to handle most of my needs in a carry gun. I put a Hogue G-10 grip on mine.

Moey

Bearcat
I have a LGS going out of business. I was looking for a Henry 327 carbine, he has the rifle version. For the price of the rifle (780) he said he would throw in the LCR in 327. Hadn't thought about an LCR to carry but I am now. ???

Moey

Bearcat
Went back to get them, he sold the Henry the day I was there after having it for almost two years. Grrrrr

hittman

Staff member
My favorite (and only) LCR is a 38 snub with red fiber optic site. Carry it daily.

If I see a 3-inch 22LR "x" model I'll likely get it. Don't have a small 22 wheel gun now.

ChiefTJS

Blackhawk
Picked up a snubby .22 a while back and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Fun little plinker and I imagine 8 stingers would be a strong wakeup call for anybody should it be needed.