Lipsey's Gp100 .37

Help Support Ruger Forum:

glenncal1

Bearcat
Search function is down. Interested in buying the Lipsey's GP100 .327. Is Bud's guns about the best price? Any other suggestions where to purchase?

TIA

DeltaRose

Single-Sixer
Bud's cash price is $688 ($708.64 cc) and free shipping.
GAG's price is $612.99 with $7.99 shipping.

I've had good luck with Bud's but have never used GAG...

louiethelump

Buckeye
Sometimes Buds has better price and sometimes GAG is better. I have bought from both with success. If you don't mind watching auctions, you can get DEALS on GunBroker from sportsmanssupply. I got the 4" stainless 327 Federal GP100 7 shot brand new in the box for $491 shipped to my FFL dealer. You can even use a credit card to pay for it, as that is easy, and email the FFL and the ship the next day. I bought the gun and it was at my dealer in less than 3 days. They have over 220,000 transactions so they are not newbies.

glenncal1

Bearcat
Well I found a very (and I mean very, very) lightly used gun on Gunsamerica. Made the seller an offer and he accepted it. Picked the gun up yesterday, off to the range tomorrow for a shake down. Grips really have a nice feel to them. Debating on whether to keep the stainless GP100 .327.

glenncal1

Bearcat
Gun shot great at the range, it was too cold and windy to do any serious accuracy testing, but it shot pretty much to point of aim at 15 yards. Great trigger, I don't know if the PO had any work done to it but it good both SA and DA.

Latest posts