ROA question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

k22fan

Blackhawk
I want to know if a 7 1/2" stainless ROA with faux ivory grips was polished bright by Ruger. It looks original to me mostly because I remember bright polished 5 1/2" and 7 1/2" stainless adjustable sight ROAs with faux ivory grips in stores back in the 1990s. The one I'm asking about has catalog number GKBPI-7 and model number 1407 on what appears to be its original brown cardboard outer shipping box. Its serial number is 145-770xx.

k22fan

Blackhawk
Thank-you Jim. It is not in my budget at the moment and it has to compete with other wants but it likely will remain available for awhile.

In hind sight I wish I'd bought one with a 5 1/2" barrel when they were on store shelves but we can all say that about a few guns.

The last stainless ROA I bought was mailed interstate to my door by the private individual I bought it from. Unfortunately current Washington law requires Winchester .44-40s and Colt .45 Colts that were made in 1873 and flint lock Kentucky rifles made after 1897 to be processed by dealers and entered into the state's computer the same as modern pistols. :evil: I doubt a ROA was ever used in a crime.