reflex sight for Blackhawk..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

woodperson

Single-Sixer
Bought one of the reflex sight mounts for a Blackhawk from the classifieds. Has any body use one of these? What would be a good model sight to go with the mount? I currently am using a Ultradot red dot sight but would like something lighter in weight and maybe easier to use. Any help will be appreciated.

Bill

s4s4u

Hunter
I have a like new Burris Fastfire III that I got on a gun I bought that I have no use for. Would make a good deal if interested.

grobin

Blackhawk
I like the Sig Sauer ROMEO5, the 2 MOA is just right for most pistol applications.

Joe S.

Hunter
I use that mount with a Fast Fire III on this gun I listed in the Classifieds today.

I had it out today and shot this group at 100 yards. My sight is the 3 MOA version if there are others. I really like the sight and if the Blackhawk sells set up, it will go with the FF II, not the III.

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I have a pair of those mounts. On a GP100 and a Redhawk. I went with the Vortex Venom and the 3 MOA dot. I normally prefer as small of a dot as possible as in the 2 MOA mentioned above but the Vortex is just fine. Hard to beat their warranty too! Just make sure you get one that doesn't have to be removed to swap out batteries.