Jimbo, or any other photochopper.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wolfee

Blackhawk
Can you do a pic of a blue, 4", full lug, fixed sights (A/S ok), GP wearing the grips that Ruger uses on the GP100 5", half lug, 44 special from Lipseys? I assume these are simply a Redhawk grip.

I don't have any idea how much trouble it is to do these, but thanks in advance if you can find the time to do it.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Will this do? I just stuck a 4" barrel on the 44 special. The shine is off a little. Wait a minute, you wanted the grip on a 4" full lug. That means the cylinder is different.

Maybe this is it. :D

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
Jeeesse Louise, Now find me a place I can buy some of those grips ,Paa paa paaa leeese !! (Rodger Rabbit voice)

wolfee

Blackhawk
needmostuff, these are just the original type Redhawk grips (I think). I already checked shopruger dot com and no luck. Assuming they are made by Hogue (which I don't know that they are), I should have been able to find them at their website, but nope. If I find them, I'll buy 'em and post here where--yes, yes, with a pic.

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
Yikes!!!! I just checked Altamont and there they are ,,,,,,mostly. They are offering a checkered version.
Scroll to the middle listed as "Target" under the full sized grips.

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/ruger/gp100/

Must be a new offering , it was not there before.

wolfee

Blackhawk
Thanks, yes, I see them. Kind of prefer the smooth ones. My GP is chambered 38 only and holding on to it just isn't a problem.