LCR grip for the SP101

Help Support Ruger Forum:

If Hogue made a grip for the SP101 like the one on the LCR, would you purchase it?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

otis24

Bearcat
I like the grip on the Ruger LCR. I think it would make a fabulous grip for the SP101. If Hogue made such a grip, would you purchase it?

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
I too like the Trausch(far right) the most.
But in their absence the new Pachmayr Diamond pro (center) is not awful,,,,, and is in fact similar to my LCRx grip.

413797244.jpg

Never really cared for rubber fingergrooved grips. I pocket carry my snubnose revolvers and the rubber grips don't work well for me. The finger grooves are never big enough either.

WheelGunMan

Bearcat
I installed the Hogue Tamer Boot Grips on my LCR because they have hard sides and slip in and out of the pocket easier. I like the fit and feel of the original Tamer grips... I'd love to see them offered with hard sides.

otis24

Bearcat
A 3" SP101 with Trausch Grips makes an awesome S-D/Trail gun. I had one once. Trausch sent me about 25-30 sets of grips for S&W and Ruger revolvers many years back. I gave them away on the S&W forum and to members here. I would love to find a set of Trausch SP101 grips. The SP101 was issued to French police women and others with smaller hands.

otis24

Bearcat
A 3" SP101 with Trausch Grips makes an awesome S-D/Trail gun. I had one once. Trausch sent me about 25-30 sets of grips for S&W and Ruger revolvers many years back. I gave them away on the S&W forum and to members here. I would love to find a set of Trausch SP101 grips. The SP101 was issued to French police women and others with smaller hands.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
I also had a bunch of trausch grip he sent along with a t-shirt. I got him into Dillon's Blue Press early on. I still have 1 set of SP101 white grips. I miss the guy and his grips.

wb292

Bearcat
Only as long as it doesen't have that hunch back like the one that came with my GP100 and Alaskan. I replaced both of those with the Ruger rubber grips with the rosewood side panels. That hump on the back dug into the palm of my hand after a few boxes at the range. My 3 inch SP came with this style grip and it's alot more comfortable. Other than the trigger guard hitting my middle knuckle when firing 357's I can't complain.