Cannon Custom Alaskan Fisherman

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rodfarva

Single-Sixer
I hate to bring an old thread back to life, but I've not really visited this forum much over the past couple of years. I was disappointed to see how slow the Ruger Revolvers and The Gallery subforums have become. What happened?

SteelBlue

Single-Sixer
I think when you consider the purpose of the weight under the barrel making less flip with the .454, it becomes a little easier on the eyes. At least for me.

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
I live in Arizona so what do I know about what a fisherman needs ?

But apparently sometimes fish need a knock on the head. This gun would do that.

https://pumaknifecompanyusa.com/Puma-Sportfisher-Messer-German-Made-Fishing-Knife-P141.aspx

Actually I like it,,,,, I have seen way bigger and klunkier PPC guns in much less capable calibers.
Cool piece of evolution.

rodfarva said:
I hate to bring an old thread back to life, but I've not really visited this forum much over the past couple of years. I was disappointed to see how slow the Ruger Revolvers and The Gallery subforums have become. What happened?
Things change, people come and go. Interests change too. I too think it is not aesthetically pleasing to look at, but when it is needed to be fired rapidly and accurately, that added weight will be wonderful! 8)
gramps