Some old photographs from my album.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
I made these photos around the early 'Seventies or so. They were shot of Kodak Plus X 35 mm film and printed. The prints were scanned into my computer.

Top to bott:
Ruger Super Single Six .22 R.F. (a convertible) and Blackhawks in .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, and Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum:

Ruger Super Blackhawk 5" and Blackhawk 4 5/8" in .41 Magnum. This after 1979 as I got the Super Blackhawk at that time. The .41 Magnum now fitted with Super Blackhawk grip frame:

A Uberti Cattleman .44 Magnum, imported then by Iver Johnson:

This photo made on Kodacolor film, ca. 1963 or so. Top to bott: Custom Colt New Service .44 Special, Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum, Colt Officers Model Match .22 L.R., and Harrington & Richardson top break, .38 S&W:

Just thought you might enjoy!

Bob Wright

P.S. the color photo was taken with an old Petri 35 mm rangefinder camera. Others were taken with an SLR, I believe a Sears SL-11.

ADDENDA:

This is the old .357 Blackhawk today:

And this is the Super Blackhawk today:

sixshot

Buckeye
Great old photo's Bob, those were the good years buddy! I'll bet some fond memories roll back when you take them out & let them stretch their legs. Picked up quite a few myself about the same time, uncle sam was paying me real good money :shock: Thanks for the view!

Dick

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
BPGuy said:
One problem with the "today" pictures: Those guns are too nice to shoot!

Not hardly. Each of those guns have over 17,000 rounds fired through them. Next to my .45 New Model, the .357 has the highest round count, though another .44 is closing in on it.

Bob Wright