Match Champion handles on my .44 Special GP100

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk

I'm very happy with this swap. I love the factory rubber grips, but these walnut Match Champion handles add some more soul to the gun!

contender

Ruger Guru
I found that those MC grips fit my hands quite well. I now have a pair of those grips. If I get any more GP's,,, they will wear the MC grips as well.

biglmbass

Bearcat
protoolman said:
Good looking gun in an equally great holster!

Indeed. Grips look great.

That very gun is really gnawing at me right now. That and it's 5" blued cousin. Wish I could find either one locally to lay hands on.

wolfee

Blackhawk
That does it. I gotta get that grip on my blued GP. Looks every bit as good as the panel grips.

bigblmbass, I had to make an exchange (not refund) once and just sent the part back without any advance approval. I stuck $5 in for postage of the item I wanted instead. They sent it out immediately, no questions asked. I would make sure that if you return it, make sure it is EXACTLY in the same condition as received with all packaging etc. Also, make sure they know the reason is poor fit. I doubt they would argue with that.

Joe S.

Hunter
That's a GREAT LOOKING setup!

I love the MC grips. I just can't bring myself to move away from the rubber with wood inserts I've loved so long!

eveled

Hawkeye
I like the compact rubber grips on the GP myself, but those are very good looking.