A .44 is reborn.....again

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Instead of just posting in a thread, I decided to do a short article on my new custom sixgun from Jack Huntington. Check it out.

http://www.sixgunner.org/ultimate44-01.html

IMG_9352b.jpg

Mus408

Hunter
Very nice story about a very cool.44! I have thoughts of an octagonal barrel swap for my .44 Mag Super Blackhawk.

Wow Craig, I thought the Holly was good, but the Dall horn is a notch better IMO. How does it shoot? I have been through Hondo on the way to Del Rio where I worked for six months.
gramps

32magfan

Blackhawk
Very nice heirloom quality custom revolver you have there. I have several unaltered models that would be a good start for a package I have yet to dream up all the details for. Good article describing the process and evolution as it progressed also. Thanks for posting.

32Magfan

azleite

Single-Sixer
Craig, I gotta say that is really well executed. I hope you don't mind my sayin' that the original conversion you did looked pretty darn good to me. About as custom as I could afford & I'd like to try that on my .357 BH. I looked on Brownells and couldn't find a kit. I'm no gunsmith so I have to ask if it was difficult to do? Thank's -Dave