What is it worth?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
Stainless Old Army with adjustable sights in like new condition but no box or paperwork. I see prices all over the place but dont know what to ask for it. Hope this is the correct section but feel free to move it.
Thanks

G2

Hunter
Clean, stainless, strait forward OA's sell in the $550 range.(+/-$50)

Sure you see "asking more", but the $550 is the middle of the road for what I actually see SELL at. IMNSHO :wink:

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
Thought I would update this thread, it sold on Gunbrokers for $580 plus $25 for shipping.

I didnt list it here because the auction usually brings more $$$

AKDRSS said:
Thought I would update this thread, it sold on Gunbrokers for $580 plus $25 for shipping.

I didnt list it here because the auction usually brings more $$$
Ya just never know. Had you offered it here for sale and set your price at $580.00 you may have been surprised. Then if it didn't sell, offer it on Gunbroker, with a start of $580.00

AKDRSS

Single-Sixer
Hondo44 said:
Don't forget you paid a fee to sell on GB

Very true. In my limited experience of selling about 40 guns over the last 10 years I almost always end up with more cash in my pocket after paying their fee's than trying to sell something on a forum.
For example, I had this revolver listed for over 2 weeks on 3 large forums for $560 shipped and didnt receive one PM. It sold on Gunbrokers for $580 plus $25 for shipping.
My gross after fee's was $589.25. That's almost $30 more than I was trying to get.