What's Your Dream Ruger Revolver?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
I really like the looks and feel of the Ruger Redhawk with the 4 - 4 ½ barrel length. But not the stainless steel variety. I sure wish they'd offer that revolver in blued steel and .45 Colt caliber. I can just see that revolver now, with Ivory grips, in a Kirkpatrick, lined, tan leather hip holster, with a 12 round cartridge belt, with loops and a nickel buckle. That would be "orgasmic".

What would you like as a "YOUR" dream Ruger?

375supermag

Blackhawk
Hi...

All I really wanT is a factory Blackhawk in .475Linebaugh with a 5-1/2" barrel.

5-shot or 6-shot...standard grip or Bisley, blued or stainless.

CraigC

Hawkeye
I'd like to see a nice 4" blued Redhawk too. Maybe a blued version of Bowen's GP-44.

Super%20Redhawk%2001.jpg

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
Ruger /Lipsley's has been very good to us .327 lovers but,,,,,,,, if they could go one more step. A convertible flat-top mid frame in .327 and 32-20. would complete the circle.

Thel

Blackhawk
I would like to see a Ruger GP in .44 Magnum with a 3" bbl. If one can have a second wish how about a 4.2" Redhawk in .45 Colt along the lines of the Bowen GP44 i.e. having Super Redhawk innards. Each would have its uses.

tom black

Blackhawk
Needsmostuff,
My sentiments exactly. An in a 6 shot fluted, cylinder Bisley. Jason are you reading this?
Tom Black

Rclark

Hunter
I believe at this time, I have all my dream 'Ruger' revolvers. My set of tuned blued 5 1/2" flattops in .357, .44 Special, and .45 Colt. Of course I also have to have a tuned up 5 1/2" blued New Vaquero in .45 Colt to round out the set. What I mean by tuned is all have the been through a gunsmith for action jobs with the same trigger pull on all, and all shoot to the same point of aim. In BP, a couple of Old Army revolvers do the job nicely.

Now, as far as 'dream' revolvers go, I want to order up a Freedom Arms .454/.45 Colt some time.... When my ship comes in....

32shooter

Blackhawk
needsmostuff said:
Ruger /Lipsley's has been very good to us .327 lovers but,,,,,,,, if they could go one more step. A convertible flat-top mid frame in .327 and 32-20. would complete the circle.

I think I would have to have one of those. :D :D

Ugly Hombre

Blackhawk
A blue steel well made (no loose rivets, transfer bar pinch, trigger pins etc) New mod. 4.75 Vaquero, Bisley hammer, tuned so as to preclude turn lines.

Ivory long horn grips, or maybe dragon carved. In 45 ACP.

Easy to amuse me and am a cheap date. I can get that gun, pretty sure- just with polymer ivory Long Horn grips, before I croak. :)

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
s4s4u said:
CraigC said:
I'd like to see a nice 4" blued Redhawk too. Maybe a blued version of Bowen's GP-44.

Super%20Redhawk%2001.jpg

This ^^^, but in 45 Colt

Wow, we all have the same dream! A "New Model" Redhawk on the Super Redhawk frame without the scope mount and extended lug. I think my dream would be a 5-inch barrel and 45 Colt!

For the longest time I also wanted a Bisley Single 10 but I managed to buy a custom job someone else built and I so love that revolver as it feels a lot like my bigbore Bisley and 10 shots is a lot more productive when I get to shoot. Now I wish I had a Single 10 hunter especully as a Bisley but I won't hold my breath!

tom black

Blackhawk
Another dream of mine is they will bring the old model Ruger's back. Can you imagine how sweet an old model flat-top Bisley 44 Special would be?
Dreaming in Kentucky
Tom Black

Latest posts