Lipsey GP-100 44 special 5 " half lug

Help Support Ruger Forum:

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
Read on another forum that MR. Taffin said to keep a eye out! Roper style grip too.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
It's a good gun in the 3" format but why only the 3" initially?

It's like the 8-shot .357 Redhawk that's offered only in a 2-3/4". OK, that's fine but why not a longer barrel version too? It's not like they don't have longer barrels available. Maybe that's next.

wolfee

Blackhawk
Am I understanding this correctly?
We now have a rumor, from a highly reliable source, Lipsey's will soon offer a GP100, 5", half lug, blued, 44 Special. Yes?
Can we assume adjustable sights?

DPris

Buckeye
Like the 3-inch GP & Lipsey's 5-incher, I can't give out details prematurely on the next version out, as a matter of confidentiality.

John can get away with it, because he's John. :)
I CAN say, since he's already done it, the words "not stainless", "longer than 4 & shorter than 6 inches", "lighter barrel", and "retro non-rubber grips" might be a part of the package.

Adjustable sights wouldn't be giving away much, fixed would be silly on this one. :)
Denis

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
DPris said:
Like the 3-inch GP & Lipsey's 5-incher, I can't give out details prematurely on the next version out, as a matter of confidentiality.

John can get away with it, because he's John. :)
I CAN say, since he's already done it, the words "not stainless", "longer than 4 & shorter than 6 inches", "lighter barrel", and "retro non-rubber grips" might be a part of the package.

Adjustable sights wouldn't be giving away much, fixed would be silly on this one. :)
Denis

Nicely framed.
For not saying anything you communicate well, Thanks.

barrya

Bearcat
I handled one at a gun shop in Huntsville, Alabama 2 weeks ago. 5" full lug. It was a special deal-Lipsey's or Talo, can't remember which. Could have even been Lew Horton. REAL willpower to walk out without it. Barry