Wiley Clapp GP 100

Help Support Ruger Forum:

piedmont slim

Bearcat
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum so I'll try not to ask the same old questions. Back in January I ordered and paid for a 3'' Wiley Clapp GP 100 357 in the black finish. With tax it was $849.00 Now that it is the last of May, does any one know when they become available? Thanks for any help.(my gun dealer is a mom&pop outfit with not much pull)

22/45 Fan

Hunter
Better have your shop check to see if they are still available anywhere. Gallery of Guns (Davidson's which has a close relationship with Ruger) doesn't list the Wiley Clapp version of the GP-100 on their web site so it may be completely sold out.

You may have to order a different model altogether.

Sugar River

Buckeye
piedmont slim said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum so I'll try not to ask the same old questions. Back in January I ordered and paid for a 3'' Wiley Clapp GP 100 357 in the black finish. With tax it was $849.00 Now that it is the last of May, does any one know when they become available? Thanks for any help.(my gun dealer is a mom&pop outfit with not much pull)

Wow!
I have this bridge I'm selling if you're interested................

piedmont slim

Bearcat
Thanks for the response. I found the ''I'll sell you a bridge'' very helpful! On Rugers main website click on revolvers. Then click on GP 100. Scroll down to #1752/1753. 3'' Wiley Clapp GP 100. WOW! click on buy now. there it is at Davidsons!still listed! Next go to Lipseys. 3'' Wiley Clapp GP 100 #1752/1753. My gun dealer called lipseys and they said they are allocated. Still in production. You are served.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
I went to the Ruger site as you mentioned and found the two 3" GP-100s under Catalog #1752 and 1753 and there is no mention of "Wiley Clapp" in the description of either by Ruger. The Gallery of Guns listing mentions "Wiley Clapp influenced design" but, again, they aren't the same ones Ruger sold as the Wiley Clapp Special Edition. Close but not exact.