Gary Reeder revolvers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent1001

Bearcat
Ale-8(1) said:
Hey, Trent ol' buddy, I just received your really interesting PM in which you accuse me of everything just short of bestiality and loving up to Hillary Clinton. I dunno what your problem is other than a definite lack of reading comprehension, but I always find it fascinating when a single-digit poster with perhaps similar IQ comes onto the site and gets all sporty behind the scenes. Impressive.

And as far as "screaming to the moderators" about you, it's just not worth my time or their aggravation.

You have a real nice day now, y'hear.

:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

In regards to my personal message to you you were just making up erroneous lies. Don't air your personal issues out to everybody. That just shows that you're not able to defend yourself or back up your claims on your own. It's a sign of supreme weakness and lack of good social grace and propriety.

I've been reading your back-and-forth postings between Craig C. and yourself. Your conclusions all are all wrong and your logic is flawed. You're basically stating that the majority of people that own custom guns or had custom guns commissioned by special gunsmiths just keep them in a safe. That's simply not the case. You haven't the tangible, empirical evidence to support your claim. People don't purchase or commission a firearm to be made just to have it sit inside the house all day (unless it's going to a museum or some special collection someplace). Judging by your petulant post antics and deviant personal attacks on education, one can deduce that you simply wreak of jealousy. More than likely you do not own a custom firearm by the best makers. Yes- in your case the custom revolver (if in fact you did indeed own one) would sit inside a safe in the house all day because it would probably be the only gun or one of a very few that you could afford.

Be real. Don't be jealous. Just be satisfied with what you have. If you want more I'm sure the gang here would wish you all the best. Don't be such a nasty man. I have to side with Craig C. and Max P. on this issue because those guys actually on the highway and real deal expensive custom Rugers.

If you're gonna accuse me of saying things, please quote my transgressions.

As far as "erroneous lies" go, I could copy & paste from your PM if you'd like. Those are not my personal issues, they're yours . . . and boy, do you have 'em.

And by the way, you're gonna have to come up with better arguments than "flawed logic", particularly when it's pretty obvious that you don't even understand the meaning of the expression. You might also check your spelling while you're at it, as well as sentence structure and syntax. A review of fifth-grade English might be of help. if that's not too advanced for you.

Now, please feel free to continue with these juvenile demonstrations of attempted character assassination. It's really quite entertaining, although considerably impotent.

Oh, by the way, your mom called and she'd really like you to move out of her basement soon and quit playing around on her computer.

Ciao.
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Trent1001

Bearcat
Your statements are spurious and at the very best, laced with doubt. You're just mad because I told you the truth and you made up a bunch of nonsense about grammar and syntax to try to divert everyone's attention from the fact that you have a massive jealousy issue going on. It was a poor attempt to mask the fact that Craig C. and a few others on the board proved you wrong about the usage of custom guns.

My educated hypothesis that you do not own a custom gun is probably more than accurate.

You still didn't offer proof that people with custom guns don't shoot them and keep them all pretty and in a nice safe for eternity. A rational conclusion is that you have no palpable evidence. Craig C. and Max pointed that out. I just monitored those interactions on the board and how you responded then called you out them.

I suggest that you get back to the topic at hand here and stop embarrassing yourself.

Such a nasty man.

I'm not the one carrying on this ridiculous example of juvenile trolling.

Tell ya what. I'm going to just close out here and let you continue to rant. You are merely proving your lack of understanding of the issues involved and have for some reason decided to use me as the vehicle for your rant. Rather than waste any more of my time I'm going to allow you to have a discussion with your self and waste everyone else's time.

You have fun. I'd expect at least another 500 words or so in response to this, so have at it there, Junior.

ceadermtnboy

Blackhawk
Popcorn.. check
coke... check
better than the Wonder Woman movie my daughter dragged me to this weekend :lol:

I will say ..... no dog in this fight. I see a lot of customs (two on G. broker now) where they are several years in the making with very few round counts. I also see quite a few on this forum listed with no to low round count... just say'n :wink:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Some folks just like having them built and there's nothing wrong with that. I would venture to say that the ones that get used don't get sold very often. I have seven or eight custom guns, some worked over twice with one destined for a third time and they have all seen field/holster duty. None will come up for sale in the foreseeable future unless I kick the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.