New Wood For My GP-100

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Old RugerFan

Bearcat
Just thought I'd share a pic of my new Hogue Pau Ferro grip on my GP-100. I couldn't be more pleased with the fit, finish and beauty of this grip.
IMG_1034_zps90yg54uv.jpg

Old RugerFan

Bearcat
LOL... I wish I had that kind of backyard! I live inside city limits, in a small subdivision, so no backyard fun for me, sadly. We do have a couple decent ranges here, at least. If only I had about 40 acres out in the country...maybe if the right 6 numbers come up!

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
They look nice (purdy) but there is something about those palm swells that rub me the wrong way. I prefer a straight grip. I hope they work well for you.

Bob R

Single-Sixer
The grips look good. Next I would add a Marble Fiber Optic front sight in Green or Red. I have both on different revolvers. I am not sure which color I like best. I would have said Green at one time, but I have RED on my 3" adjustable sight GP100, SRH Alaskan, and MK III Hunter and I like RED just fine also.

Bob

PriseDeFer

Single-Sixer
To these eyes the lines and curves on that grip seem to compliment the GP like no other. And it looks like it will give you that part of my hand feel you can get with the Hogue rubbers.

Old RugerFan

Bearcat
Thanks, all. I'll see how I like them during firing, but in dry practice they give me a rock solid hold, And the palm swells hit just the right spot. And I agree -- they complement the gun very well in my opinion, too.

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
I have the same grips in goncalvo alves on my super redhawk, and the lamocamo on my gp100, you will be very happy , as I have found them to be very comfortable to shoot.