My Ruger Revolver Lineup Is Growing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ditto1958

Blackhawk
I need to keep the lights on when I'm not home, as my Ruger revolvers are beginning to multiply!

In addition to a Blackhawk flattop convertible, and a flatgate Single-Six, I recently "accidentally" bought a Security-Six on Gunbroker (those darned test bids get me every time).

The Security-Six is not here yet, but I'm sure looking forward to getting it. From now on, though, they won't be left unattended. :)

contender

Ruger Guru
Heck I must live in the dark a lot & stay away often,,, because my Rugers just keep on multiplying,,, a lot! Of course,,, to me,,, that's a GOOD thing!

rob-c

Single-Sixer
most fathers post photos of their family's. just sayin.......

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Even though I have good breeding stock my Rugers have brought home other brands lately. I guess that is part of being a progressive household. :D

ditto1958

Blackhawk
Jimbo357mag said:
Even though I have good breeding stock my Rugers have brought home other brands lately. I guess that is part of being a progressive household. :D

Please, please, please, Mom...? This poor lil' Smith & Wesson is soooo cute. Can I please keep it?

Bob R

Single-Sixer
I like BIG Families.
It would be nice to have a HUGE Lottery Win :)
S&W does make some nice ones also. Good thing I got my 480 Alaskan when I did, my local pusher handed my a 500 S&W the other day that I liked a lot. The choice between the two would have been hard. I got the right one though. I already load and cast for the 480 Ruger. I will carry it, and shoot it a lot more than the 500. AND I like my 9.5 SRH in 480 Ruger just fine to hunt with.

Bob