Ruger Single Six model #10663 KNR-5-17 .17HMR

Help Support Ruger Forum:

imthinking

Bearcat
I have this weapon and the .22 caliber and can't find any data whatsoever about it. In fact, when I Google the model # I get old for sale links that are broken or other people asking about this weapon.

I want to sell my .17 but can't determine a reasonable asking price. I've heard rumors that Ruger only made 300 of this model and I was told two sold on Gunbroker for $800 last year but the link to that sale is not active now.

Anyone have any insight on this model?

Regards.

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Maybe not much help for price but a little history http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55982.

imthinking

Bearcat
Thank you all of for your info as it made me confident in my asking price. I couldn't find that model number on Gunbroker at all. It would appear that my pistol is the only one for sale on planet earth right now :) Cheers!

imthinking

Bearcat
I'm asking $800 obo. I'll just see what interest there is and see what reasonable offers come my way. I know it sold in stores for about $650 when it was in the new market. I had three of these gifted to me and I never shot this one. I love the .22 that I have with the same model number.

chet15

Hawkeye
I see Davidson's must have received a short run of this one with 6-1/2".
Seems Ruger keeps dribbling both out in small numbers...nobody knows why.
Chet15