LCR Hogue Grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sjs

Single-Sixer
Thinking of getting the Hogue Tamer grips for my LCR 38, the big ones without finger grooves. If anybody has these I would appreciate your comments.

Perceived recoil will be the same as the grips with the finger grooves but will allow you to put your fingers wherever it's comfortable for you. I settled on the Bantam grip because the size allows me to pocket carry with ease, the Bantam is pretty small and took a little getting used to when drawing from my pocket but it's second nature now.

This grip came standard on my 3" LCRx and I love them. I also bought a pair for my short barrel LCRx. For me they feel great. I like the finger groove grips also, but I think the ones w/o finger grooves handle recoil a little better.
On my carry LCR I have the finger groove grips for easier concealment.

rob-c

Single-Sixer
wife and I both went to the non finger groove Hogue grip on our lcr's and we both love them. she has small hands and mine a very large so the originals never fit ether of us. I pocket carry mine with the longer grip no problem, I think you will like them..

Cal44

Bearcat
I put a pair of the longer Hogues on my LCR 327 Federal.

Took it to the range for the first time yesterday.

I shot some of the American Eagle 100 grain 327 ammo and it wasn't bad at all.

This ammo has a reputation of being very hot, but the the big Tamers tamed it just fine.

5Wire

Single-Sixer
I also went for the Hogue LCR Bantam Tamer grips for my .327 LCR. It's still no fun to shoot but the Hogues help.

31pd7N556UL.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.