OM single six ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I see this: http://www.gunbroker.com/item/593820721 on Gunbroker and cannot locate the serial number, that they give (209871), in my RENE book. Any help would be appreciated.

street

Hunter
That gun is a Ruger Lightweight Single-Six. It has an Alum. frame and grip frame, with a steel cylinder. The Cat. number is LWSC. That stands for "Light Weight Steel Cylinder".

2sheriffs

Single-Sixer
I think it is a little overpriced in that condition. Only 2 days to go and no bids. Does it look to you that the grips are turning brown? Some like that and some don't. If you get WD-40 on them, they will turn brown. Don't ask me how I know.
Ron

Ruger45

Blackhawk
2sheriffs said:
I think it is a little overpriced in that condition. Only 2 days to go and no bids.
I would have to agree on that price but I do believe they guy has been trying to sell it for several weeks now with no bites.
There is another one at 650 which is still to high for it's conduction IMO. That one has been for sale for a few months. Maybe in another few months he will get it down to 500 and I will have to buy it. LOL

street said:
That gun is a Ruger Lightweight Single-Six. It has an Alum. frame and grip frame, with a steel cylinder. The Cat. number is LWSC. That stands for "Light Weight Steel Cylinder".

That is why I couldn't find it. I was looking at OM Single Sixs and not the lightweights.

Ruger45 said:
2sheriffs said:
I think it is a little overpriced in that condition. Only 2 days to go and no bids.

I would have to agree on that price but I do believe they guy has been trying to sell it for several weeks now with no bites.
There is another one at 650 which is still to high for it's conduction IMO. That one has been for sale for a few months. Maybe in another few months he will get it down to 500 and I will have to buy it. LOL
I too thought it was a bit overpriced. If it should get to $500 we will be bidding against each other. :) The one that has been there 'forever', with zero bids and a "reserve not met" notice has been finally pulled. I have watched it for over a month, waiting for it to be lowered.

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Fox Mike said:
street said:

That is why I couldn't find it. I was looking at OM Single Sixs and not the lightweights.

Ruger45 said:
2sheriffs said:

I too thought it was a bit overpriced. If it should get to $500 we will be bidding against each other. :) The one that has been there 'forever', with zero bids and a "reserve not met" notice has been finally pulled. I have watched it for over a month, waiting for it to be lowered.
If it makes 500 you let me know you are gonna bid and I will step aside. I have one in this configuration now. :D But at 500 would add another. LOL