Ruger NM Single Six .32 Mag 9.5"

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Juniper

Bearcat
I have a Ruger Single Six, blued New Model with 9.5" bbl in .32 HR Mag. Have owned it for some time. Has never been shot by myself. Person I acquired it from thought it had never been fired and had purchased it from a going out of business sale from local dealer. No box or papers. Revolver appears near new. Has the original wood grips, adj. sights, nothing altered. Looking for information on scarcity and ball park value.. Thanks for any info you may provide..

Hondo44

Hawkeye
SSM9, LAST SHIPPEP 2007 IN GRAY PLASTIC BOX. Alloy grip frames size XR3-RED. A very, very few blued guns slipped thru with steel grip frames.

Very rare with if SSM on left side of frame.

Many thousands of each barrel length were produced with 4 5/8" and 9 1/2" vying for the least produced model.

$500 to $600 NIB w/box. Can have slight premium with long barrel but a much more limited market.

chet15

Hawkeye
The 9-1/2" is actually the scarcest model.
It wasn't that long ago that any .32H&R Mag Single-Six (not the fixed sight guns) was bringing $800 on the auction sites.
Chet15

CGDustDevil

Buckeye
chet15 said:
The 9-1/2" is actually the scarcest model.
It wasn't that long ago that any .32H&R Mag Single-Six (not the fixed sight guns) was bringing $800 on the auction sites.
Chet15

$700-800 was the asking price range I recall seeing for 'as new' or 'excellent' condition. A little closer to 700 on line, closer to 800 at gun shows. (Again - Asking price)

Nice guns!! The .32 H&R Mag is my hands down favorite caliber. Just a ball to shoot and reload! I have a couple of the SSM9s and I wouldn't let the best one go for less than 750. (Fired, but in as close to perfect condition as you can get with a fired NM)

Good luck!
Best regards, Pete