looking for a rear sight blade for Redhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

winchester348

Single-Sixer
I just broke the sight blade on my Redhawk. anyone have an extra I can buy from them? The ones on Flea bay are not white outlined.

Thanks
Gordon

charlesappel

Single-Sixer
Just checked and Brownells, Midway and Ruger sell the sight blades and have them in stock. The sight blades for the Redhawk, GP100 and Blackhawk are the same. The only differences are in height and whether they have a white outline or not.

winchester348

Single-Sixer
I'll have to make mental note to call Ruger. Every time I think about it I realize its 5:30 in the afternoon or a week end. Like now.

brushunter

Single-Sixer
contender said:
I see it worked! Ruger is good about such stuff.

Very good .......exact thing , a rear sight blade on a SRH broke. called , they sent me one. no charge

The grip on my 4" Redhawk ( Bantum , I think its called ) was all tore up from me trying to remove it ... I got a little impatient ... called Ruger. Fully expecting to shell out the money ....nope , they sent me another grip , complete with the little "take off" tool. :oops:

regards , brushunter

winchester348

Single-Sixer
I'm back in bidness. But I do have a question. Are there two width rear sights? This one seems to have a bit of day light between the rear white out line and the front sight. Like maybe it's a wider slot/sight window.

I'll have to look at my other 5.5" guns to see if it is different.