new bisley .454

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cleardatum

Single-Sixer
i got it a few weeks ago, and took it apart for pre-range eval. pretty nice. cleaner than usual. they took a lot of extra steps to make sure it doesn't come apart, that's for sure. red loctite. all screws are lock screws. that thing is TIGHT. cylinder gap is .0015!! it's not particularly accurate (i think recoil was playing a role here). this thing is a BEAST. and beautiful. the bore is a little rough. i'm quite sure it will smooth out. :)

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Mine is one of the very first ones released. It is a super accurate and fun shooter.
The bore is as smooth as glass and the chambers and throats are finished to a very high degree,fit and finish is above normal. I am very pleased with mine in every way. Shoot and enjoy!

MaxP

Buckeye
Mine is a pre-production model that I endurance tested (read: abused with many heavy loads). To say that it is loose would be a gross understatement. That said, it is one of the most accurate revolvers I have had the pleasure of shooting, hands down. Sounds to me like you just need to find a load(s) that it likes.

contender

Ruger Guru
Since I already owned a Freedom Arms 454,,, I chose to get my SBH Bisley in 480 Ruger. Love that one! I'm sure you will grow to appreciate yours as well.