Belt Mountain phone number

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hunter966

Single-Sixer
I 've looked at their web site but the numbers on there seem to be a fax number. Is there another phone number that I might be missing?

Thanks for the help, hunter966

whichwatch

Blackhawk
Google got me this: (503) 556-3006, didn't look at the website to see if it is the one you dialed or not.

hunter966

Single-Sixer
I have tried emailing, and even trying to leave a message but the phone number 503-556-3006 says its a fax number but it beeps at the end.

So far nothing, anyone have any suggestions?

emcaleer

Bearcat
Back when they had a phone that you could leave a message they never returned calls, but E mail they respond right away.

hunter966

Single-Sixer
I sent an e mail but still haven't heard from them, I even called that bullet company that is on Belt Mountain's web site and the number they had didn't work either.

Salmoneye

Single-Sixer
What am I missing?

From the bottom of the front page of their site:

Phone 406.388.1396

http://www.beltmountain.com/

hunter966

Single-Sixer
The message they leave says its a fax line but beeps at the end, I have left several messages and no calls returned.

Not sure its a fax only line or not, thats why I was looking for another number.

Salmoneye

Single-Sixer
I apologize...

I did not look at the FAX number...

It is the same as the one listed as 'Phone'...

:roll:

Rocdoc

Buckeye
E-Mail always quick response. I now just write on a sheet of paper all the details of what I want, include a check, and it get my order quick-if in stock-otherwise it will get here eventually. Never aproblem with Belt Mountain, I got a bunch of his pins, which reminds me I need to order some more for recent projects yet to be started.

Latest posts