LCRx in 22LR and 327 Federal

Help Support Ruger Forum:

charlesappel

Single-Sixer
I would really like to see the LCRx produced in 22 and 327. In the 3 inch barrel length the 22 would make a really nice kit gun. The same barrel length in the 327 would make a great carry piece. I've already sent a message using the "Tell the CEO" system at Ruger's web site.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I actually asked this question (327 LCR-x) to the Ruger company reps at the NRA meeting in Louisville in May. He turned to another guy and repeated the question to him. He replied, "Maybe we need to do that. Third person who's asked today.". So there is a chance.

I was handling the 3" 38spl and I like the longer grip. He asked if I had the LCR in 327 since I had asked about that round. I told him I did have it and all the other 327 Federal guns Ruger has made. I added that I had a good number of 32H&R's that Ruger has made but not all. I went on to tell him that my first handgun was a Single Six 32 in 1985.

I offered up that to me, the 327 would be an excellent round for a "kit gun" like the 3" LCR. Six rounds of a decently powerful round in that package would be right in my wheelhouse, so to speak. He said that he hopes they make some for me and I thanked him before moving on. I never thought the LCR would get made so it could happen if the short ones sell ok.

32Magfan

darxeid

Bearcat
i would love to see all the available calibers in the X variant. i am a fan of the .327 fed myself but until recently the cartridge has been scarce. now people here are starting to buy it and some places are carrying it and i want to get my hands on the lcr (x). i also hope that Ruger rereleases the sp101 in the 2 and 3 inch versions of the 327.

darxeid

Bearcat
charlesappel said:
I would really like to see the LCRx produced in 22 and 327. In the 3 inch barrel length the 22 would make a really nice kit gun. The same barrel length in the 327 would make a great carry piece. I've already sent a message using the "Tell the CEO" system at Ruger's web site.

i wouldn't mind them making a larger caliber variant like a .44 special. i know a lot of people that would love to get their hands on it.

Latest posts