Security six grip karma

Help Support Ruger Forum:

eveled

Hawkeye
Looking for a good home for this grip. It is a single orphaned, grip. It is in like new condition, a little on the darker side.

IMG_20160622_203353515_zps6nlwxkmv.jpg

Rules of the karma:. Post a picture demonstrating a need for this grip, the person who needs it the most will get it.

eveled

Hawkeye
Sorry AJ, that would have been a good match. So close yet so far.

I'll let this thread fall into obscurity. The grip will still be here if anybody needs it. Ed

Mekusapv

Bearcat
Ed,
I could certainly use that grip panel. My Security Six is a 150 prefix. If you think that panel would fit, I would like to arrange something with you.
I don't know how to post a photo on here but I can send a photo of my cracked right panel.

eveled

Hawkeye
I'm bumping this to the top. Hoping he will see it, I did not get a reply to a pm asking for his address. But now I realize it
won't work for him anyway he has the 150series.
Maybe he is a lurker, and doesn't log on.

I feel bad, I didn't notice the reply at the time. First post, and he probably thinks I totally ignored him. Not much of a welcome.

The grip is still available if someone needs it. PM me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

48flyer

Single-Sixer
That's great karma
I could actually use that. I bought a set at a poorly lighted gun show, and that side was cracked.
If you don't hear back from the other guy, please send me a pm.
Happy new year
Todd

eveled

Hawkeye
It's yours Todd. Very glad to find it a home. Pm me your address, I'll get it out to you soon as possible.