New Bearcat Shopkeeper now blued

Help Support Ruger Forum:

48flyer

Single-Sixer
Lipseys just announced it.
Looks fantastic. Note the fluted cylinder.

If one of the dealers here gets them, let me know. I'll take one!

ditto1958

Blackhawk
I have no use for a gun like that...

except that now I took one look at that picture and I NEED one. Wow, that's a beauty.

DPris

Buckeye
And longer extraction/ejection than the older Shopkeeper.
Denis

Big Old Boy

Hunter
You may want to wait, ROCS is supposed to be coming out with this Bearcat in a limited edition I for one can't wait to see what they come up with.

DPris

Buckeye
That's what I was referring to a few weeks ago as a solution for short extraction for a poster. :)
The longer barrel's intended to fix that problem.
Denis

48flyer

Single-Sixer
That's good to know. Any more details on that?
Todd

Big Old Boy said:
You may want to wait, ROCS is supposed to be coming out with this Bearcat in a limited edition I for one can't wait to see what they come up with.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Wow! that is gorgeous! Nothing I'm gonna rush out for but man oh man, if that was centerfire, even a .32 mag (preferable a .38 or larger) I'd be ALL ver that.

19ontheslide

Bearcat
Oh man, now I'm glad I held off on the first shopkeeper run. I'd like this version a whole lot more! :D

Big Old Boy said:
I heard that rumor last year and nothing happened. I already had my FFL dealer programmed to get one ordered for me as SOON as the notice went out. Still waiting.

Big Old Boy

Hunter
It sounds like it may not be to long of a wait. I bet we will hear more in the mid summer news letter.

32shooter

Blackhawk
Bigbore45colt just listed several in the classified section for sale. Now there is another one on the list that I need.