Ruger 50th Anniversary Flattop 44 Mag question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

At a gun show today, traded into a pretty nice one comes with the anniversary box face of the front sight got painted red but that should come off easily enough I'd call it 90% or better, show is SLOW to say the least. Expect to bring it home, What's it worth? Thanks for the input.

tookalisten

Blackhawk
I paid $350 for the .357 version, used with box. Felt like I got really good deal on it. Seems like I recall seeing the .44 go for closer to $450-$500 on various ads.

41-44-45-48

Single-Sixer
I paid $480 for one of the clean up 41 flattops in 2014 when I found it new-old-stock gathering dust in a back corner of the dealers display case.

And don't think I don't appreciate it. I just sent pictures to my son to see if he will be able to put pictures up when he get's off work tonight. No promises. If I can't sell for my number and have to come down that far it would have to be FTF. :mrgreen:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Probably $400. I paid $500 for mine when they first came out but it's been sent to Nevada to become a Bisley .500. ;)

This is a private message to Jim Luke, I want you to have an edge. I'll be posting that tomorrow night and my son will add pictures. See, I'm giving you a private heads up so you have first shot at it. By the way, don't tell anyone but I will have an Original Vaquero, Stainless with the white grips and Ruger symbol on them, a Sheriffs model 357 Mag. You will also have a shot at that one. But be quick. :)

Jim Puke

Hunter
I appreciate that special consideraton, BPJ...I do love the inside track on special gun...kind of like insider trading.

Rclark

Hunter
Mine is staying with me. It is my goto .44Mag shoot'n iron when the mood strikes. That said, I if I was in the market to buy, I'd think $450-$500 would be reasonable.