41 Redhawk with 2.75" Barrel?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

djw54

Single-Sixer
I just saw this on Gallery of Guns. None in stock and no picture yet. Round butt grip. Blued.

Kidding about that last part. :twisted:

NikA

Buckeye
Yup, there it is. See they have a picture up for the .41M SRH now also; still listed with zero in stock.

I better get out and shoot the 4" .41 Redhawk to see if I need a 2.75" to go with it. Just when I thought I was about done with Redhawks, they go and come out with another one. Maybe they'll re-release the .357M ones as well, I'd buy one just to have "the strongest .357 production revolver."

32magfan

Blackhawk
There are some things you wish you could just 'un-see". This is one of those for me. Darned exclusives. I will never get it all caught up. Oh well, at least I am happy in my broke state :mrgreen: .

32Magfan

NikA

Buckeye
I know where you're at. I still owe myself the .45 convertible Redhawk and didn't realize that I might want a .44S FT BH until one was posted here in the classifieds. Luckily, I already have some strong opinions on the ideal barrel length for my enjoyment, so I can cross off most things as "too short" or "too long." But the .41M, as a large-frame snub, well, I need to see if there's a load that might make a place for that...

41-44-45-48

Single-Sixer
Never thought I needed a snubbie .4x Magnum until I saw this. I was able to ignore the .44 version as a cool but impractical idea. For some reason the .41 version is really calling my name. This would be the perfect companion to my 6.5" .41 flattop. I think it's just my preference for oddballs. Ruger is doing a good job of helping me support the 2 Million gun challenge!

And to think I just picked up one of the "real Keith" molds from NOE in 41. The stars keep aligning....

Terry T

Buckeye
Oooops :shock: :oops:

Showing 99 available! :shock:

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/Default.aspx?item=5034&mfg=Ruger&cat=All&type=All&mdl=Redhawk&cal=41M

Terry T

Groo

Bearcat
Groo here
This and the new Henry would just about do me in..........

cmonti77

Single-Sixer
There's still plenty of those Davidson's 41 mag redhawks out there. I would rather Ruger made a run of 4.2 redhawks in 357 than this new backpacker.

32magfan

Blackhawk
I wish I had just gone to bed and not got on here tonight. I just ordered one. $875 OTD, best price (on website direct deal) in Middle TN by $25. I don't need this now but they won' t be around again most likely so I jumped while I was feelin' froggy. :mrgreen:

I have the 44 backpacker and it needed another one it's size to play with. :wink:

I may have to throw in 41's too on my handle here...

32Magfan

32magfan

Blackhawk
Eight??? Heck, I'll raise you one and really get jiggy with it: Nine shot in 327 would be just the thing. :mrgreen: Tied for highest ever capacity in a center fire revolver?? :shock:

I know, just dreaming... The 357 would be an absolute "must buy", I agree.

32Magfan

32magfan said:
Eight??? Heck, I'll raise you one and really get jiggy with it: Nine shot in 327 would be just the thing. :mrgreen: Tied for highest ever capacity in a center fire revolver?? :shock:

I know, just dreaming... The 357 would be an absolute "must buy", I agree.

32Magfan
In .327 it would have to be a 9 shot or you would need to put wheels on it to get it around! :mrgreen:
gramps

Backpacker is a misnomer in my opinion. It should be lighter, but isn't at 46 oz! That and the silly 2.75 inch barrel vs a 3 inch barrel killed my desire for one in 44 magnum.
gramps

ditto1958

Blackhawk
I'd just like to thank everyone here in advance for refraining from explaining to me why I "need" a .41 magnum Redhawk. :)