Anyone seen the KIMBER revolver???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Another Colt SAA clone of very high quality would be well accepted by most I believe.
I am guessing it will be a competition ready DA with a 4" barrel in 9mm.

Or maybe NOT!!!

tinman

Buckeye
Whatever it looks like I'm sure it's gonna be expensive........ :roll:

Srb08

Single-Sixer
Dave P. said:
It'll be the only revolver ever built, that will somehow fail to feed or stovepipe
when you eject the brass!
Dave
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP.

cas6969

Buckeye
greenmtnguy said:
Please don't look like a Rhino, please don't look like a Rhino, please.....

That photo of the cylinder sure looks like that doesn't it? lol

Polymer Rino....$800 :D

Or Titanium.... $1600 :lol:

Platinum coated Korth clone? One miiiiiieeeeeelion dollars.

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
Being a Kimber it will be expensive and won't out preform the strength or performance of the Ruger's. Unless it is earth shattering I stick with my Ruger's

k22fan

Blackhawk
Kimber started with a recombination of the most common bolt action rifle features. Kimber's first auto was a slight alteration of an old standard. Kimber's first revolver was a buy out of the Dan Wesson revolver line. Kimber's entry into the pocket auto field was a variation of the Spanish Star .380 single action.

History is the best predictor of future behavior. That makes anything out of the ordinary like a Metaba auto-revolver or Rhino unlikely.

The previously posted speculation that Kimber wants in the high dollar modern competition revolver market seems reasonable but all their recent pistol introductions have gone in the opposite direction, toward concealed carry. History suggests we should be asking what small revolver design Kimber could have copied or acquired.