Lasermax CF-LCR Laser for Ruger LCR-357?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I am considering buying a Lasermax CF-LCR Laser for my Ruger LCR-357. Does anyone out there have any experience with this device on their LCR? This post is not intended to debate the pros and cons of laser sighting devices for handguns. It is for getting feedback from forum members who have used this device on an LCR.

Thank you,

Since I didn't receive any feedback to my post I figured that many forum members out there are much like me and are not real big fans of laser sights on revolvers so I decided against the laser sight and ordered a XS Std Dot Tritium front sight for my LCR-357. I am happy with my desicion and I saved a few bucks as well.

I've never used the lazermax, my wifes LCR has the Crimson Trace. I like that one, if I was going to use something. Personally I prefer a good high visibility front sight. That's what I focus on anyway. I've got XS sights on my 1895 Marlin, and would like to have a set on my LCR. Let us know how it works for you.

The XS Standard Dot Tritium pin on front sight was pretty easy to install. I took it out to the local indoor range this morning and fired the below group at 10 yards with 158 grain lead semi-wadcutter +P loads. 2 double taps and one single round. I am happy with the group. The sights are visible in low light and no light conditions.

Latest posts