Single ten help please. Pictures added.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
I think that is just from putting it in and out of the frame half a dozen times. I can see day light between the barrel and cyl.
Not real sure of any local guys skills. As time allows I will shoot it again and try to positively mark each bad spot to hopefully figure out what is going on. I never shot it after I bought it but the simple hammer change I did should have this effect. Or could it? I guess I could pop the original hammer back in and see what happens.

PriseDeFer

Single-Sixer
"I guess I could pop the original hammer back in and see what happens."

Absolutely. When you're lost, backtrack.

roylt

Hunter
Got to the range today over lunch so limited time. My focus was pocket guns but took the ten with too. Fired ten rounds and "felt" one spot that seemed to hang just a bit while cocking to fire. A friend also shot ten rounds out of it and I didn't tell him I had any issue and he didn't say he felt anything but may not have known either. He is a semi auto guy.

So it seemed to work better but still not perfect. Maybe it just needs shot more, it was too clean... haha

I'll keep updating this as I get more work done and as time allows. School is about to start so got to get uniforms ready etc. shopping for new clothes / shoes. (no gun budget for a bit)

Thanks