Simply Rugged Holsters

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hole Shooter

Single-Sixer
I am looking at a 1.75 inch wide nylon instructor belt to use with a Simply Rugged Cuda and Silver Dollar Pancake holster. I know that a 1.5 inch wide belt will work with these holsters but has anyone ever used a 1.75 inch wide belt with a Simply Rugged holster before?? If so, how is the fit?

Many thanks for your help!
hs

Hole Shooter

Single-Sixer
Many thanks to all of y'all for your response! I thought the 1.75" belt would work but I just wanted to confirm. Have a good day.

Unk

Bearcat

May have been an old option however my Silver Dollar pancake has 1.5" slots [which I could have well ordered] and 1.75" belt will not work.

1.5" was for SP101 .327

1.75" for K frame

Best.

Hole Shooter

Single-Sixer
Thanks again to everybody for your valued reply. After some additional consideration and measuring some of belt loops on my pants and shorts I have about decided to go with the 1.5" belt. Now I realize that I should have measured the belt loops on my pants first. Oh well. Most of my belt loops would take a 1.75" wide belt but some would not.

From what I read the right nylon 1.5" wide belt should have no problem supporting my handgun. Also, it should have no problem fitting my holster or my clothes.
Y'all have a great day,
hs

Edmo

Bearcat
Call me a slave to fashion (or tradition), but I always use a leather belt with my leather holsters.

My Simply Rugged holster has 1.75" slots and carries my S&W 640 Pro Series J frame nicely!

Edmo

imagejpg1_zps272880a0.jpg

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I use 1.75" belts for most daily social exposure. Rob's holsters work fine and hold position well whether woods-bumming or sidewalk shopping.
SImply some of the BEST "real" holsters made in the USA today, and reasonably priced.
+1 to any one carrying a gun with style and practicality.

http://www.simplyrugged.com

BTW, you can select belt sizes of 1.75, 2.25, up to 2.50" for a custom fit to your belt or theirs.