50th Anniversary Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
I haven't seen any of these offered for sale anywhere on-line or on Gunbroker. Are these desirable for shooters and/or collectables?? How much would a NIB .44 Mag speciman bring these days??

CraigC

Hawkeye
As I recall, CDNN was blowing them out pretty cheap. I don't know what they're worth now but I sent mine off to become a .500JRH.

Rclark

Hunter
I remember getting my 50th .44Mag flattop locally, but did pick up a .357 50th from CDNN. Mine is a shooter. In fact when I go shooting .44Mag, this gun gets the call. If I am working up loads, it gets the call... I like it!!! Not sure what one NIB is worth today ($500?), but to me it doesn't matter.... If I own it, and it is in shootable condition, it will get shot. When I am out and about, I do look for the 50th .44Mag SBH. It seems to be much harder to come by.

bedrockfred

Blackhawk
I bought a 50th 44 and a 357 from a forum member a couple years ago, both nib for 825 shipped
Sold the 44 still nib for 450.00 and still have the 357.-- bedrockfred

I have both as well. My .44 is a nice NM and works just fine. But some magical fairy blessed the .357 and it is exceptional. I call it The Finger of God because it just seems to always hit right where I aim it. Darn near spooky when out plinking in the pasture. Great feel in the hand and shoots perfectly. I would sell the .44 for a good price but the .357 stays here. And I'm mostly an OM kind of guy.

tookalisten

Blackhawk
I have the .357 and it is one of my favorite shooters. If I ever run across a .44 locally, I plan to buy it.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
WMB30 said:
couple of nib 44's in the classifieds

Bill

Doesn't look like the seller is getting any nibbles on it. I guess I'll just leave mine sit in the safe for another 10 years.

I was gonna sell it to finance a LWT Commander. But I have others I can offer. 8)

gtrmkr

Bearcat
I just got a .357 50th and I love it. Shoots great and loves Winchester .38 Special +P's and at 40 yards it groups 2" from a rest, a little larger off hand