New Lipsey's Exclusive Flattop Models

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
We will be announcing 4 new Flattop models tomorrow. 357 Magnum / 9mm mid-frame size convertibles in both blue and stainless. Your choice of 4-5/8" or 5-1/2" barrels. All four models will have slim rosewood grips. Other than the small run of Acusport large frame Bisleys, these are the only 5-1/2" adjustable sight 357's I am aware of. First batch of 5-1/2" guns will ship out tomorrow. We will have part numbers and pics at http://www.lipseys.com tomorrow.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
Thanks Jason...put me down for a stainless :D Just wish I had a dealer in my area that could get them.

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Wow! Thank you Jason! I was just remarking on another thread yesterday about how I wished Lipsey's would bring out a flattop 357/9mm!

32shooter

Blackhawk
Ruger has to stop coming out with all these new guns. SP101 in .327, adj. sight Bearcat and now this. Too many guns and not enough money. Decisions, decisions.

gunzo

Buckeye
Read a rumor about these a few months ago & have had my fingers crossed. Thanks Jason!

gunsbam69

Hunter
Yip. Another gap filled and an excellent rebore platform to build on to boot! Make mine a stainless 4 5/8 .41 Special with a Bisley part or two :D

I will be cutting a very good deal on these to anyone who wants in on a prepay order.

32shooter

Blackhawk
contender said:
32shooter,,, just make more money! :D

Thanks for the update Jason!

Maybe I could get my wife to get a second job to support my gun habits. :wink: :wink:

xtratoy

Buckeye
Will these be a regularly cataloged gun or a special run of limited availability like the Single Six Whitebirds and Blackbirds were??

JCW64

Single-Sixer
I saw a SS 5.5 inch today at a LGS. Looks real nice. Slimline laminate grips and pretty good heft to it. Didn't buy it as I just browsing and it caught my eye being it was just announced. Had the 521 prefix SN as well.

Rclark

Hunter
I like very much.... Finally a .357 on the 'right' platform with the 'right' barrel length. I asked my Lipsey's dealer here (Three Bears Alaska) to see if he can get me a blued 5 1/2" in. I also asked to recheck for a Single-Seven 5 1/2" ...... Not holding my breath though ... again.