Any love for the 32 H&R?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Beruisis

Single-Sixer
I think it'd be a great little plinker/target gun but I don't hear or see much about them.
anybody have one in a Bisley?
Beruisis

Ethang

Blackhawk
This forum has a number of 32 fanatics on it. There has been much talk of the new Single Seven in 327 Magnum since last July here and on many other forums. I hope this new revolver will re-ignite interest in the caliber and get some more ammo and components readily available. The normal 32 magnum and Single Six is still a wonderful platform.

Rclark

Hunter
I call it my reloadable 22. Really liking the round for that purpose as I don't have to depend on factory ammo. Will be getting another .32 H&RMag revolver at some point...

cas6969

Buckeye
The .32 prices went crazy for a while, even more so for the bisley'so. They did come down some when the baby vaquero version was released, but I haven't followed them since then, which was many years ago now. Point being if you find one, the price might be more than expected.

BrownBis.jpg

Rclark

Hunter
prices ... but I haven't followed them since then
Last year, I paid $600 for a baby Vaquero in .32 H&R which I felt was a bit high... But it was the first one I'd seen anywhere... And this one was new in the box....

32shooter

Blackhawk
contender said:
Add me to the long list of .32 cal fans. I only own 9 of them,,,,,,,!
Looks like I have some catching up to do. I only have 7 of the them. Several of them are of the .327 variety. I have a line a fixed sight Bisley RB-32W so maybe in several weeks I can add another to the collection that I do not have. :D :D

TinStarFirearms

Single-Sixer
They are my favorite caliber hands down! Shooting a 100 grain bullet out at over 1000 fps out of a .22 sized frame is just about the most fun you can have. If you don't have one of your own, borrow one from a friend because you won't regret it.

Andrew

G2

Hunter
Hi, my name is Greg, I'm a certified 32 enthusiast. :roll:
Some of my gaggle of 32's.
Missing from the family picture day, a 4.6" stainless Birdshead & "SSM" marked 6.5" (One of the first -800 produced)
I want to acquire a 5.5" 327 Mag Single Seven and "AcuSport" it. (Convert to Bisley configuration)
3ruger32s.jpg

cas6969

Buckeye
32left_1.jpg

This'n went away, though I can't remember why. Wish it hadn't. Vaguely remember selling it, no recollection buying it. :lol: