Any love for the 32 H&R?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dougader

Hunter
I got a set of dies from Redding on a sale at Midway and they're really nice. At the time, there weren't any other brand name dies availble, either, so my choices were limited. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.

I have used Lee, Dillon, Hornady and RCBS in other calibers over the years and I like these Redding dies the best.

Rodfac

Blackhawk
Nice caliber and a great frame size too. I've got the mini Vaquero with a bird's head grip in blue and with that easy to pack short bbl. It was a PITA to sight in however and I managed to knock the front sight off trying to bend it. I was lucky enough to be able to solder it back on without too much trouble and it's true to the sights now as well....For light weight carry in the field and with more knock down power for 'chucks', skunks etc than it's given credit for, there's little not to like. Here's mine with a pair of home made stocks fitted. Rod

Smee781

Single-Sixer
Wow Rod,

Thoes grips look great, I wish my birdshead looked that great. My gun came with a set of wood grips on it but I dont know whoes they are. I installed a Bisley hammer on mine and its always fun to shoot, easy to reach with my thumb. What more can you ask for?