3" LCRx adjustable sight 22LR - Email our CEO - Got a reply!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jjmIII_Ruger

Single-Sixer
Ok, so I emailed Mike Fifer @ https://www.ruger.com/dataProcess/tellTheCEO.html, and got a reply :D.

Me: "I hate to beg....
But please make the 3" LCRx adjustable sight in 22LR. Please!"

Mike: "okay; we'll do it."

Man I can't wait to get one! I think it will be the best packing pistol for woods plinking ever made! Wish I could get one yesterday!

Thanks Mike :D

9x19

Hunter
I emailed him the same suggestion when I got my 3" .38, never got a reply though.

Not surprised they are going to make one, it just makes too much sense.

hittman

Staff member
While you have his attention tell him we need a GP100 in .41 Magnum please.

dmel75

Bearcat
I'm pretty sure Ruger is likely to make the 3 inch LCRx in all the same flavors as the current snub nosed models. More 327's would be sweet though!

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
I emailed him, but I asked for a 3" 357 LCRx, that would be the one for me, wad cutters, full house 158s, snake shot, and light as a feather. Perfect.

mikewriter

Blackhawk
I emailed him about problems I was having with Customer Service on a SBH, the next day I got a phone call from CS, trying to "fix" my problem. I was impressed (even allowing for the fact that it might have been a coincidence!)

OMCHamlin

Single-Sixer
OMCHamlin said:
I emailed him, but I asked for a 3" 357 LCRx, that would be the one for me, wad cutters, full house 158s, snake shot, and light as a feather. Perfect.

Ahh, shoot, nothing yet. Some of you other guys that think this (357, 3" Adj Sight LCRx) is a good idea, chime in, email the Ruger CEO, let him know there is interest.

cnj

Bearcat
Ok, so I emailed Mike Fifer @ https://www.ruger.com/dataProcess/tellTheCEO.html, and got a reply .

Me: "I hate to beg....
But please make the 3" LCRx adjustable sight in 22LR. Please!"

Mike: "okay; we'll do it."

Man I can't wait to get one! I think it will be the best packing pistol for woods plinking ever made! Wish I could get one yesterday!

Thanks Mike

Been almost a year now. Not even a peep from Ruger. Bummer!

Latest posts