3" LCRx adjustable sight 22LR - Email our CEO - Got a reply!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OMCHamlin

Bearcat
OMCHamlin said:
OMCHamlin said:
I emailed him, but I asked for a 3" 357 LCRx, that would be the one for me, wad cutters, full house 158s, snake shot, and light as a feather. Perfect.

Ahh, shoot, nothing yet. Some of you other guys that think this (357, 3" Adj Sight LCRx) is a good idea, chime in, email the Ruger CEO, let him know there is interest.

So I was just at the Ellett Brothers dealer show down in Columbia, SC and as we were placing the Ruger order at their booth, I asked the sales guy the same question, why not a 3" 357 LCR. He says he thinks it may happen, and he said he was in a position to know. That is a good sign, that is an "auto-purchase" for me, no thought required!

I did order one of those new olive drab ultra light Mark IIIs for myself while I was there. A Ruger suppressor will be on the list soon as well.

OMCHamlin

Bearcat
Rumrunner said:
I sent a request yesterday and today received a response from Mike Fifer. He wrote "it is in the works".

I am ready to order mine.

Wait, are you talking about the silly little 3" .22 idea? Or my brilliant suggestion about the 3" 357? :wink: :p

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Oh god I hope not....I have all the LCR's made and if they start over making them all 3 inch that means what 5 more guns I would have to buy.

OMCHamlin said:
Rumrunner said:
I sent a request yesterday and today received a response from Mike Fifer. He wrote "it is in the works".

I am ready to order mine.

Wait, are you talking about the silly little 3" .22 idea? Or my brilliant suggestion about the 3" 357? :wink: :p

I was talking about the mighty 22. 8) Although I will probably get a 357 when offered, I will definitely get the 22.

jjmIII_Ruger

Single-Sixer
Rumrunner said:
I was talking about the mighty 22. 8) Although I will probably get a 357 when offered, I will definitely get the 22.

Hey! Thanks for the update! I really want that gun. Hopefully early this year before Summer.

cnj

Bearcat
Welp.....I gave up waiting for the 22lr LCRX with 3" barrel and adjustable rear sight, and bought a Smith model 317. Love it. Too bad, Ruger. Oh well....if they DO ever come out, maybe I'll still buy one. Ahhh, doubt it.

I want the 3 inch barrel, adjustable sighted, LCRx in .357 mag. The only reason I haven't bought a LCR YET is cause they don't make it in the above configuration.
gramps