I went a little crazy this week.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lfpiii

Blackhawk
I went a little crazy this week but my dealer is very happy. I just purchased all these new. I think I need mental help. :D

Super Blackhawk SS 7-1/2
GP-100 Match with adjustable sights
SP-101 DAO
SP-101 2-1/4
Ruger Blackhawk Blue 5-1/2 45 LC

jbntx

Single-Sixer
No, you went totally sane.
It's the people that don't buy guns that are the crazy ones.

mjh

Single-Sixer
What no GP talo 3 inch with novak sights .......you missed one.....go back tomorrow and pick it up :twisted:

OldePhart

Blackhawk
Wow...big time attack of acute aspendicitis, for sure! I think I'm mostly cured of aspendicitis (Obamacare helped a lot with that...I don't have any money left for spending on toys). I went to Cabela's yesterday and, aside from a Buffalo burger in the cafe, didn't buy a thing...in fact I returned a holster so I actually came out ahead...

That is a sweet selection of guns, though.

luvmyRugers

Single-Sixer
lfpiii said:
I went a little crazy this week but my dealer is very happy. I just purchased all these new. I think I need mental help. :D

Super Blackhawk SS 7-1/2
SP-101 DAO
SP-101 2-1/4

The only reason I MIGHT agree you went a "little" crazy is because you didn't include a Single Six!!! LOL
Otherwise, you seem perfectly normal to me! Great choices BTW.

Pal Val

Buckeye
lfpiii said:

Super Blackhawk SS 7-1/2
SP-101 DAO
SP-101 2-1/4

OK. I see the situation. But, What's the problem?

adam12

Single-Sixer
No, you really didn't. In a week you'll forget the useless thoughts about money and have too much fun with your guns. Even if it's too cold to get out to the range, just having them, researching/reading about them, knowing you have them, all that will give you a very good feeling.

lfpiii

Blackhawk
mjh said:
What no GP talo 3 inch with novak sights .......you missed one.....go back tomorrow and pick it up :twisted:

The Talo never did it for me. I have the standard 3 inch but I was thinking about the Davidson adjustable sight 3 inch.