cross draw holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Finally decided after too long I wanna get ordering. Looking for a GOOD leather cross draw holes for a 5 1/2" Bisley. Prefer as far frontal as I can get - it's just comfortable for me. Really had intended on sticking with my usual, Mitch Rosen, but figured I should be open to something different.

This is my initial desire:
trv.jpg

Looked at these and they appear close to what Im after as well:

ps10dar1.jpg

FC13-REF1.jpg

Curious what others are using and like that fit this realm. :)

Mag-force

Single-Sixer
I like Mitches holster to and i use him for my semi autos, they fit up close and are comfortable. But i've got a baby cobra that i use a DeSantis and like them and don hume. And the price is right.

Prairie Fire

Bearcat
BlkHawk73, what brand is the first one that you showed in your post?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find cross draw holsters for revolvers that have the same fit and finish as semi automatics. I'm looking to find a good one for an SP101 in .327.

Thx, PF

BlkHawk73

Hunter
That first one is a Mitch Rosen "Transverse". From his other leather I have, I gotta believe it would be exactly what I'm looking for but being for a Bisley makes it a complete one-off thing. Emailed and they basically would need me there for fitting questions. Not a biggie as it's only 90 minutes away and they're very nice folks - been there a couple times. If they're open on Presidents' day, I may go for a visit.
He did one for me for a short bbl SBH years back and the fit and finish is fantastic. Holstered, the gun will stay in, even if inverted yet still allows for a smooth, easy draw. Also used his stuff at a week at Clint Smith's Thunder Ranch years back. Again...fantastic stuff.

Now found this by DMBullard.

thumbnail.ashx