Lipseys and Jason doing a good job

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dixie884

Blackhawk
I was recently able to acquire 2 Bisley flat top .44s. I am sure these are long past the first limited run of this model. I have more than one of the Single Sevens. I am seeing several folks offering the flat top .45 convertibles for sale. Offering the limited runs is a great thing and I'm sure it is good business. What I am, also impressed by is the way they keep the supply coming after the initial run, if there is still demand for the product. It hit me that by the time I decided I wanted the Bisleys, I would have been sol without the run being extended. See below.....

holo07

Single-Sixer
I recently picked up the .44 with the bisley grip and 3.75" barrel and love it

cadillo

Blackhawk
Yes. They surely do persuade Ruger to make some nice non-cataloged items. I wish that they would order some 5 - 1/2" Stainless Bisleys in .44 Mag or Special. The same gun in .357 Mag or .41 Mag would be nice too. Also, how about some more of the Stainless flat tops in .44 Special.

JustsayMo

Single-Sixer
Lipsey's and Jason are doing such a good job they are getting stuff made BEFORE I even realize I NEED it.

I wouldn't even have dreamed to make a seven shot 327 in a Single Six sized package but I'm sure glad they did. I love mine!

1-Yonderosa014_zps453c41f6.jpg

OldePhart

Blackhawk
JustsayMo said:
I wouldn't even have dreamed to make a seven shot 327 in a Single Six sized package but I'm sure glad they did. I love mine!
I'd love to see a six-shot SP101 in .327 magnum...about a 2.25 to 3" barrel...

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
Thank you Dixie! It is very rewarding to get these projects to market and see them received well by the shooting public. We have some neat stuff coming in 2015 with a couple of "Big" announcements coming sooner than later.

Merry Christmas,

Jason

toroflow

Single-Sixer
Now they need to come out with STAINLESS Bisley Flattops...then I will have to buy 2-3 of them to match my blues ones! And of course, the aforementioned Flattop 357/9mm Blackhawk (non-Bisley is fine). HINT HINT Jason!! ;)

adam12

Single-Sixer
I would be ecstatic if Lipsey's could just show the jerks that be in the MA government that their project guns are based on firearms that Massachusetts ALREADY deemed OK to own. My heart was broken a number of times since the infamous MA Compliance List came out in September. The latest being that, even though I was allowed to buy a couple Ruger .44 special flattops, I couldn't buy the Bisley versions (my preference) because they were banned for sale in Massachusetts. Same gun, different grip frame. Just how frustrating do you think that is when you REALLY WANT to buy a couple of the Lipsey Bisley-framed guns but the state you live in won't let you.

Poco Oso

Buckeye
My wife has laid claim to my Lipsey's Stainless Flattop Convertible. It's in .45Colt/ACP. The same gun in 357/9mm might allow me to get it back. If not, it sounds like fun and I already reload those calibers. How about it Jason? Keep up the good work. You're a credit to the board and Lipsey's is putting out some beautiful guns.

dixie884

Blackhawk
I'm going to bring this up again, rather than start another thread. How about the newer offerings since this thread was started?

Big Old Boy

Hunter
A #3 in 327 would be nice though a 327/77 would be easier for Ruger to make.if they did I would get one.