holsters for sp101WC

Help Support Ruger Forum:

XJBluto

Bearcat
David LaPell said:
I would look into SimplyRugged Sourdough pancake. I have one for my SP-101 and I love it.
Ordered 1 of these too, it is on the way. Shipped less than 1 week after ordering. It's plain black, no tooling or customization.
Anxious to try it . $61 shipped.

BigBlue

Single-Sixer
I just ordered one of these revolvers on Friday and was wondering if the front sight would cause a problem in a holster made for the standard SP101.

Bob R

Single-Sixer
I have a Gemini Little Wonder Fiber Optic sight on my 3" and an XS 24/7 Big Dot on my 2.25". The sights have not been an issue on either.

I have a Rocky Hill Leather Pancake for both.

Bob

Wheelyfun44

Single-Sixer
I think that most ANY holster that is made for an SP101 would work with the WC model, as most holsters have a built-in sight channel.

Here's a link to my review of a new holster for my SP101:
http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=214348

mr surveyor

Blackhawk
I've been almost daily wearing a Lobo Leather high ride pancake with my SP101. It's now loosened up a bit too much, and being somewhat "active" in my job, loose isn't a good thing. So, I generally strap the belt over the holster and get perfect fit and retention. It's concealed, so I don't care how it "looks" under the circumstances, it works well. If I had need to play dress up, I'm sure there's a world of well cut holsters out there, for the money.

jd